Have a look to the latest New York directory website ! You will be able to find a lawyer directory, building directory and even a NYC gaming section directory newyork.raleche.com
Have a look to the new enterprise Los Angeles website
click here now http://losangeles.raleche.com
- Problem – Let’s Encrypt [root@ip-172-30-3-203 ec2-user]# /usr/local/bin/certbot-auto –no-bootstrap Creating virtual environment… Installing Python packages… Installation succeeded. Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/eff.org/certbot/venv/bin/letsencrypt", line 7, in from certbot.main import main File "/opt/eff.org/certbot/venv/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/certbot/main.py", line 2, in from certbot._internal import main as internal_main File "/opt/eff.org/certbot/venv/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/certbot/_internal/main.py", line 10, in import josepy as jose File "/opt/eff.org/certbot/venv/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/josepy/init.py", line 41, in […]
- Compress bz2 Decompress bz2 tar -jxvf filename.tbz2
- Additionnal Feature BackPack links
- First, we installed Bastion and compressed its folder — about 863 MB in size of music, graphics, executable files, and various different types of documents: Zip (Windows 8.1): 746 MB (86.4% of the original size) Zip (WinZip): 745 MB (86.3% of the original size) RAR (WinRAR): 746 MB (86.4% of the original size) 7z (7-Zip): 734 […]
- Install important package
Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza redevelopment wins City Council approval Bianca Barragan
Nearly 1,000 residential units, a hotel, and new space for food and retail By Bianca Barragan
The redevelopment was approved unanimously Wednesday by the Los Angeles City Council.
As planned, the mall, owned by Chicago-based Capri Capital Partners, will be turned into a mixed-use complex with 961 new condos and apartments, a 400-room hotel, and new offices, restaurants, and retail space.
The project’s development agreement was amended at a June 5 planning and land use management meeting to include an affordable housing mandate.
“This community has been waiting on this development for 10 or 12 years and it will provide the kind of investment that South Los Angeles deserves,” Councilmember Marqueece Harris-Dawson, who represents the area, said in a statement after the June vote.
Under the agreement, Capri is required to set aside 5 percent of rental units for low-income households and 5 percent of the for-sale units for residents making 150 percent of the area median income.
The development agreement also says 30 percent of the project’s construction team has to be hired locally.
Supporters say the project will bring much-needed jobs and opportunities to the neighborhood.
But opponents maintain that this is not the development the community has been waiting for. Many said they wished the project offered more for current residents of the neighborhood in terms of affordable housing stock.
Rooftop – https://www.230-fifth.com/ 230 FIFTH is New York’s largest outdoor Rooftop Garden and Fully enclosed Penthouse Lounge. One floor is fully enclosed. And our rooftop garden is open to the sky. We do have large umbrellas for those sunny or rainy days and is partially heated on colder nights. –
Washington square –
NYU campus – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Square_Park –
Highway – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Line –
World trade center HUB of course – https://www.curbed.com/2016/12/28/13846838/world-trade-center-transportation-hub-video –
central park – fith av
– Met Museum absolutely
– Hells Kitchen pour les restos
– Harlem absolutely
– Prospect Park
– Brooklyn Bridge
– Financial district
Amazing TV show describing Manhattan midtown in the seventies